LEGAL AND PRIVACY
Fat Punk Studio is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Fat Punk Studio may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 26/04/2018.
Information collection and usage:
We may collect the following information via contact forms, email links and cookies on the website:
* Contact information including email address, telephone number and address.
* IP addresses and server logs.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
* Contact you regarding your enquiry.
* Internal record keeping.
* We may use the information to improve our services.
* Monitoring the volume of traffic the website receives and measuring the number of visitors.
Fat Punk Studio uses PayPal secure online payments to fulfill all website orders. Terms and conditions for PayPal.com can be found on their website.
Fat Punk Studio does not take or store any financial information about our customers. All card details and online transactions are processed via a secure server at PayPal.
Information is requested from the user on the fatpunkstudio.com when any item(s) are purchased from the shop. Any customer names, addresses and contact details will be used solely to fulfill customer orders. Fat Punk Studio will not sell, share, or disclose this information to any third parties.
Information is requested from the user on the fatpunkstudio.com when using our contact form. Any customer names, addresses and contact details will be used solely to fulfil your enquiry. Fat Punk Studio will not sell, share, or disclose this information to any third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How do we protect your personal information
We aim to protect your personal information in the following ways:
* Storing information in secure locations, including information stored electronically.
* Destroying information which is no longer relevant, unless we have a legitimate reason or statutory obligation to retain it.
* Minimising, wherever practicable, the number of staff or third parties who have access to your information.
How long do we keep your personal information:
Wherever practicable, we will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary; however, there are circumstances in which we will keep your information for longer, including:
* Where we have a statutory or regulatory obligation to retain the information (we are required to keep certain information for specified minimum periods, and in some cases indefinitely, depending on the services we provide).
* To ensure our business is properly run in an efficient and compliant manner.
Who else has access to your personal information:
In order to provide you with the services that you have requested from us, there are a number of third parties who may also need to process your personal information:
Accessing your personal information:
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
* To make a request to see the personal information we hold about you.
* To change/update the personal information we hold about you.
* To ask us to erase the personal information we hold about you, unless there is a statutory, regulatory or otherwise legitimate reason for us not to comply (we will always provide you with more details about your rights in our response to your request).
* To ask us to provide you or a third party with the personal information we hold about you.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights regarding your personal information we hold about you, please get in contact with us and we will be in touch as soon as possible to assist with your request.
IP addresses and server logs:
This website records IP addresses and produces server logs. This information is used solely for monitoring the volume of traffic the site receives and measuring the number of visitors. We do not use the information for tracking the activities of individual visitors to this site.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your personal information:
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact Fat Punk Studio.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Queries or concerns:
If you are concerned about how we have treated your information, please fill in the contact form on the link above and we will assist you to make things right. Alternatively, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, who can be contacted via their website https://ico.org.uk.
Notification of changes:
Fat Punk Studio reserves the right to change this Policy at any time, and any amended policy is effective upon posting to this Website. Fat Punk Studio will make every effort to communicate any significant changes to you via email. Your continued use of our services will be deemed acceptance of any amended policy.